Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I buy the Software?
- How can I get an update to the latest version of Active@ Hard Disk Monitor?
- What is the difference between an 'update' and an 'upgrade'?
- How do I get an invoice of my purchase?
- May I use a purchased copy of the software on a second computer?
- I have lost the CD-Key/Serial number for the software, what should I do?
- Do you charge sales/VAT tax?
- We would like to place a Purchase Order, is this possible?
- Where do I get technical support for my product after purchase?
- How do I register my copy of the software?
- Does Disk Monitor slow down the machine it runs on?
- Why S.M.A.R.T. attributes for my hard disk drive unavailable?
- Do I need Administrator privileges to run Active@ Hard Disk Monitor?
- Do I need to open any port if a firewall is running on my machine?
- What is the difference between HDD Health, Health/Performance, Performance and Information attributes?
- I have an internal network. Can I monitor SMART parameters in this network from outside?
- Can I find out about the state of my disk without an administrator's module?
- There are several computers in my network. Administrator module is set to monitor one of the hard disks, however after I reboot the system the module reports that connection is failed.
- At the first start Disk Monitor shows incorrect device work time.