General Sales & Customer Support Questions
- How can I get an update to the latest version of Active@ Hard Disk Monitor?
- What is the difference between an "update" and an "upgrade"?
- How do I register my copy of the software?
- How do I get an invoice of my purchase?
- May I use a purchased copy of the software on a second computer?
- I have lost the CD-Key/Serial number for the software, what should I do?
- Do you charge sales/VAT tax?
- I have a sales question. How do I contact you?
- What are your phone sales hours?
- How are my products shipped?
- Do I receive a boxed product, CD and/or printed manuals?
- How much is shipping?
- What kind of payment methods do you accept?
- We would like to place a Purchase Order? Is this possible?
- How long does it take to get my product?
- Where do I get technical support for my product after purchase?
- Does Disk Monitor slow down the machine it runs on?
- Why I don't see S.M.A.R.T. attributes for my drive?
- Do I need Administrator privileges to run Disk Monitor?
- Do I need to open any port if a firewall is running on my machine?
- I know that my drive has been working for more than a year, yet Disk Monitor shows only few months. Why is that?
- At the first start Disk Monitor shows incorrect device work time.
- There are several computers in my network. Administrator module is set to monitor one of the disks, however after I reboot the system the module reports that connection is failed.
- Can I find out about the state of my disk without an administrator's module?
- I have an internal network. Can I monitor computers in this network from outside?
- What is the difference between Health, Health/Performance, Performance and Information attributes?